loveft-i Music Channel Rules
001. Be respectful of others. That means no bashing. Constructive criticism is allowed.
002. If you're starting a collab, include romanized lyrics and make sure they're coded so that people know the different parts. Post these in the Collaboration Thread.
003. Collab starters need to find their own mixers. If you're not a mixer and you can't find one, just PM one of the regular mixers to ask.
004. Mixers are not responsible for deadlines and due dates. Collab hosters should make sure everyone turns in their parts on time or they must someone to fill in.
→ Even if you're not the mixer or the host, if the deadline has passed you can still bother the mixer and/or the host to finish your collaboration. If you took part in singing in it, you deserve to hear the finished product.
005. Please don't re-do past collaborations of a song unless there's a great demand for parts.
These rules aren't hard to follow,
and this forum is here so that we can have fun together. If you listen
to a collab, say something nice. We're all good people here, yeah? :D